When I asked some of my fellow travel writers to share with me their stories of living on the edge in the Southwest, I was looking for things that had that "wow factor." Here's what they came up with:
- Fly Over the Grand Canyon in a "Bubble"
- Head for Adventure in the Great Outdoors of Texas
- Traveling Cheap in Expensive Santa Fe - The Thrill is in the Hunt for Bargains
- Play on Real Bulldozers and Excavators in Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Thrill at the Views in Canyonlands National Park
- Thrill Rides in the Top Texas Theme Parks
- Ride a Steep Trail at the Sea of Cortez
- What's in Quirky Truth or Consequences, New Mexico?
- Take Your First Balloon Ride in the Skies of New Mexico.