The Bottom Line
- Close to Chase Field events.
- Fun, funky atmosphere with sports and rock memorabilia.
- Sports Bar - keep in touch with the action.
- Great food - really!
- Wait staff's make-up mimics Alice Cooper.
- The "Big Unit" hot dog might be hazadous to your health.
- Gets crowded on game days.
101 East Jackson Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Fun Reading:
Just reading the menu is great fun. It is available online.
- Great Prices on Alice Cooper Music:
Guide Review - Alice Cooper's Cooper's Town Bar and Grill - Restaurant - Phoenix, Arizona
But enough of the ambiance, we were hungry. The menu was extensive, interesting and included food for the dieters as well as the hearty eaters in our group. Several of us ordered wraps - mine was the bullet wrap with side salad and theirs the “Jefe's” crispy chicken wrap - sliced crispy chicken, chopped tomatoes, lettuce, shredded cheese, crispy tortilla strips and ranch wrapped in a tomato basil tortilla for $7.99. I always recommend this dish.
As the restaurant filled, our waiter became very busy. Drink orders came including a Cooper’s Town Poison Pale Ale and a “Danny Z’s” Wake up Call, reportedly the best bloody Mary in the southwest made with Skyy vodka and a zesty Mary mix.
Our food arrived and what we noticed was not only the presentation, but the freshness of the food. My salad was crisp. The wraps were warm and fresh. Everything was excellent. Food was seasoned with a hint of the Southwest.